Amusement Park 9D VR Vibration Ride Game Simulator with HTC Glasses
Horse riding simulator for sale is one of our the most popular VR simulator for foreign market. The whole set of equipment includes one HTC VIVE VR headset, 2 pieces of smart handles and a deluxe horse chair as well as a deluxe 55 inch screen.
1. 55 inch Screen will synchronize with the gaming video;
2. HTC VIVE headset with space orientation technology;
3. Easy to operate: Support button to choose, start, stop the game and refer gaming instruction;
4. Horse Riding seat movement is exactly the same as the game;
5. Small space, only 4 square meters requirement in space;
6. Massive gaming theme including war, cartoon and fiction;
7. Active speaker, surrounding sound audio.
|Income Of 4 players VR HORSE
||Movies times (1 hour)
Q. Lifetime of your product?
A: It's according to the maintenance of product, generally speaking it's about 4-5 years.
Q. How about installation?
A: Our technician will make a professional solution with picture for customer, which shows how to operate step by step. If the spare part breaks we will replace it for customer with kind of charge or without charge.
Q. How long will it take to deliver goods from China to my country?
A: As for the time, different port is different. Generally speaking it's about one month by sea.
Q: Where can I run the virtual reality motion simulator and what is the size of the room it requires?
A: Shopping mall, amusement park, airport, club, theater, scenic spots, theme park, around the school etc. Many locations are suitable because it just needs 4 square meters to place the full set of machines
Q: What is the difference between 9D VR flight simulator and 5D/7D/8D cinema?
A: There are 4 main differences:
1. The seats in 9D VR cinema can have 360 Rotation, fully immersive.
2. There is no need screen and projectors in virtual reality motion simulator. Just wear the VR glasses, then feel what you see.
3. Don't need to do a complicated installation!
4. Different from shooting with real guns in 5D/7D/8D cinema, 9D VR cinema uses the advanced head
tracking technology. Just move your head to aim at your target, then press the bottom to shoot it, you can use your head control the direction you want!